Sunday, June 11, 2006

 

Chicago Marathon Training Begins

Tomorrow, June 12th, is the first official day of my Chicago Marathon training plan. Check this space often for training updates, pictures, race recaps and more.

I'm running the Chicago Marathon this year with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training (TnT). Every year over 109,000 new blood cancer patients are diagnosed, and every 9 minutes someone in America dies from leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease or myeloma. In running with Team in Training I'm not only going to complete the Chicago Marathon but also do some small part to make these diseases a thing of the past.

For more information or to make an online contribution to help me toward my goal, please visit http://www.active.com/donate/tntil/joelcorbin.

Thank You!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?